Thursday, April 2, 2009

Natural Google Ranking Update

So it has been a little over a week since I did my last basic analysis into my natural rankings. In that time I've been adding more profiles where I could (though not fully filling them with content, not a lot of time recently :) ). Again, these are all without any qualifiers attached to my name:
  • 21 ( was 7) - LinkedIn Directory result, probably pushed down due to other efforts
  • 8 (was 33) - My actual LinkedIn page (with some cross-linking) has skyrocketed up!
  • Can't find (previously 56) - Facebook has completely disappeared, replaced by another Vincent Hayes (who friended me a while back for the hell of it) I'm going to pull that down, and see if I can't get some natural ranking with this again
  • 10 (101) - Twitter showed some HUGE improvements once cross-linked in my other profiles
  • 88 (new) - This blog, should start moving up with content updates and some more linking

Of course any qualifiers brings up everything - such as my name + Bridgeport (6/10), + Analyst (5/10), * + SEO (3/10), *+ ORM (3/10 (top 3)) so this is getting interesting.

Very excited about the 2/10 in natural search!

No comments:

Post a Comment